Reliable solutions for distribution of the widest range of digital TV standards
AvediaStream RF Gateways capture live digital TV channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream them directly over an IP network. Our broad range of Gateways means you can choose the right one to meet your specific requirements.View Brochure
AvediaStream RF Gateways – Features & Benefits
Full integration with VITEC’s solutions
- Provide live TV within digital signage or as part of an interactive IPTV portal with EZ TV.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams from VITEC encoders.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV endpoint.
- Deliver video streams to mobile devices and the internet with the MGW PRISM.
- Gateway blades are installed in one of three AvediaStream Chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organisation needs and budgets.
Complete, secure solutions
- Support the widest range of digital TV standards, including: DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, ATSC and US cable.
- Support SD, HD and 4K broadcast streams.
- Safeguard live content to match broadcaster or security requirements using Samsung LYNK DRM and Pro:Idiom.
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs).
Robustness, ease of use and flexibility
- Reliable, low cost and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage interface over extensive control and monitoring.
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability to minimise downtime.
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of endpoints.
Find the AvediaStream RF Gateway(s) for your needs from the table below or contact your system integrator for advice
Click on a product code to access the datasheet
AvediaStream Chassis Options
Choose Your Chassis
All AvediaStream Chassis are ‘hot swap’ enabled. This enables movement and replacement of Encoder, Gateway and Transcoder blades without the need to power down the entire unit, saving time and avoiding disruption to other IPTV services operating simultaneously in the same chassis.
AvediaStream Gateway and Encoder blades are installed in one of three AvediaStream chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organizational needs and budgets. The AvediaStream Chassis Monitor adds hardware monitoring to the 10 blade c1210 chassis.View Brochure
Features & Benefits
- Hot swap support maximises uptime.
- Highly reliable systems, minimising downtime with dual power supplies and Ethernet connections.
- Easy on site replacement of components.
- Future proofed IPTV: easily add blades to support new TV and video sources as your organisational requirements grow.
- Visual indication of chassis and blade status via front panel LEDs, with monitor blade option.
- Early warning of issues via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).