Solutions Consultant – Middle East
About the Role
We are recruiting for a versatile Pre-Sales Engineer to support existing and expected growth across the Middle East. Reporting to the Solutions Director – ME and working alongside the VITEC team, this position will identify and support sales opportunities and existing deployments with our channel partners and their end-clients. Travel across the Middle East is expected.
The main focus of the role is pre-sales technical support. You will also be responsible for the implementation of customer installations as a contracted specialist, supporting our channel partners.
Main duties include:
- Support the company's sales team to help specify products for new customers, reply to tenders, and carry out web-based and on-site demonstrations and training.
- Provide technical expertise and support for our products.
- Focusing on building relationships with the technical teams of our partners.
- Deliver product training to our partners and end users.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations and POC’s.
- Generate revenue by providing commissioning services.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to assist the central support team and the customer to debug and troubleshoot any problems faced during the installation process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of:
- IP networking solutions is essential.
- Desirable :
- Digital AV technologies.
- Experience of:
- video over networks is desirable.
- digital video technologies and Audio-Visual equipment and video over networks is also highly desired.
- Previous experience of working in a pre-sales/solutions consultant position, within the AV and/or IT industry.
- Evidence of an ability to create innovative technical solutions.
- Able to build customer relationships and provide phenomenal customer service.
- Can show they are confident to stand up in front of an audience and present the company, a product, a solution or a technical demonstration.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to show previous experience of ability to work independently and manage and priorities own work load.
- Patience, commitment and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Networking or related field.
- Fluent in English in speaking, reading and writing.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to careers@~@vitec.comApply now for Solutions Consultant – Middle East
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. A market leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. The award-winning EZ TV system is a powerful suite of IPTV services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. 100% hardware based encode/decode solutions, PCIe cards with SDK provide custom design and OEM provide high-performance video systems.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
VITEC Success Stories — Be inspired by the VITEC Success Stories of solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique market needs, with easy-to-use technologies that ensure the delivery of high-quality, low-latency HD video, capturing live and recorded events for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.
VITEC Green Initiative — Going carbon neutral is our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gases and to take responsibility for the greenhouse gas emissions we create every time we drive our cars, fly, or turn on our computers. VITEC’s Green Initiative is a serious endeavor to control our environmental impact and have our business operations be carbon neutral by 2021.