Sales Manager - UK
About the Role
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, we are recruiting a Sales Manager to support existing and expected growth in our UK market.
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates complete confidence in their skills to research, locate, win, maintain relationships with prospective companies. The successful candidate will be able to establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in the accounts and leverage those relationships to identify, qualify and realise potential commercial opportunities.
Working to achieve your sales target the key areas of responsibility are:
- Champion VITEC products and grow and develop the position of VITEC as the IPTV and Digital Signage solution of choice within UK Corporate & Government markets.
- Manage Convergence and AV resellers in the region.
- Demonstrate success of managing and owning the full Sales life-cycle
- Set out channel partner path to success – including delivering sales & technical training & using demonstration equipment.
- Engage with Channel Partners in the system design, delivery and support of VITEC IPTV and Digital Signage solutions, together with the local Solutions Consultant.
- Forecast monthly / quarterly / annual sales volume for each channel partner.
- Having existing relationships and previous experience of the UK market, particularly in the Corporate vertical and Government, which would be an advantage
- Have existing relationships with top IP/AV integrators and end users within the Corporate vertical and Government.
- Have experience managing channel partner accounts within the Audio-Visual industry
- Be able to demonstrate consistent and significant contribution in previous channel sales roles
- Ideally have worked for another IP/AV technology vendor selling to channel partners.
- Have a strong technical background
- Have a good understanding of IP products and Digital Signage
- Have experience of selling solutions into the Corporate and Government markets
- Display entrepreneurial spirit, have a self-sufficient and engaging personality with excellent relationship skills and follow through.
- This position will suit a candidate who wishes to work from home, travel to Company offices for Sales Meetings such as our Luton office and is geographically based for an easy commute to Central London.
Candidates from an IT/SMATV sales background with a strong understanding of AV/Convergence/ Multi-media technologies may also be considered.
A Sales Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification
- Possess good references.
- Valid UK driving license and own car
- Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in UK
- English fluent: speaking, reading and writing.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, Video Streaming and Digital Signage Solutions that help organisations harness the power of video to engage, empower and evolve. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
How to Apply
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. A market leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. The award-winning EZ TV system is a powerful suite of IPTV services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. 100% hardware based encode/decode solutions, PCIe cards with SDK provide custom design and OEM provide high-performance video systems.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
VITEC Success Stories — Be inspired by the VITEC Success Stories of solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique market needs, with easy-to-use technologies that ensure the delivery of high-quality, low-latency HD video, capturing live and recorded events for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.
VITEC Green Initiative — Going carbon neutral is our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gases and to take responsibility for the greenhouse gas emissions we create every time we drive our cars, fly, or turn on our computers. VITEC’s Green Initiative is a serious endeavor to control our environmental impact and have our business operations be carbon neutral by 2021.