Inside Sales Representative
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase interest and qualify leads for the Regional Sales Manager as well as provide information and quotes on warranty/SLA renewals.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the Sales pipeline for the Regional Sales Manager via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods.
- Transfer opportunities to the Regional Sales Manager at appropriate stages for further development and closure.
- Maintain and expand database of prospective customers for the ME.
- Account management – act as point of contact for customer account, providing information as requested and also proactively send marketing collateral generating interest and turning into qualified leads.
- Schedule and facilitate regular calls with sales prospects building communication with potential sales opportunities.
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face appointments with Sales team.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Manage the warranty contracts (Service Level Agreements) due for renewal, including developing monthly reports to monitor and track
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to sell End of Support (EOS) replacements
- Issue renewal quote to customer via email or phone and effectively manage the renewal process.Follow up with Regional Sales Manager post sales meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop.
- Ensuring CRM is up to date with relevant post meeting information.
- Generate quote paperwork as required.
- Meet phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com, producing regular activity reports as requested by Regional Sales Manager
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Co-ordinate local marketing initiative in ME, and work toward increasing the number of leads generated.
- Co-ordinate activities required for local marketing events, trade shows and training taking place in the ME – e.g. dealing with invites, catering, logistics and requesting marketing collateral
- Proven inside sales track record
- Strong telephone presence and able to demonstrate experience of dialling numerous calls each day.
- Experience of working with Salesforce or other similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Some travel maybe required so you should be keen to travel as needed
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
How to Apply
Talented people are always worth hearing from; the only thing that matters to us is your ability to work with us to shape the role. We are interested in self-starters who have the capacity to improve and shape themselves and our products.
For more information or to make an application, please send your CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now for Inside Sales Representative
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. A market leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. The award-winning EZ TV system is a powerful suite of IPTV services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. 100% hardware based encode/decode solutions, PCIe cards with SDK provide custom design and OEM provide high-performance video systems.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
VITEC Success Stories — Be inspired by the VITEC Success Stories of solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique market needs, with easy-to-use technologies that ensure the delivery of high-quality, low-latency HD video, capturing live and recorded events for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.
VITEC Green Initiative — Going carbon neutral is our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gases and to take responsibility for the greenhouse gas emissions we create every time we drive our cars, fly, or turn on our computers. VITEC’s Green Initiative is a serious endeavor to control our environmental impact and have our business operations be carbon neutral by 2021.