Compliance, Sustainability & Quality Engineer
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Compliance, Sustainability & Quality Engineer. You will be reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for managing regulatory compliance of our products and leading the company's environmental sustainability initiative. In our global organization, this new role includes various missions to support our growth and pursue our environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
Main duties include:
Product regulatory compliance:
- In coordination with project teams, industrial partners and certification labs, define and lead actions required to obtain international market approvals. To date, Europe (CE), the United Kingdom (UKCA), the United States (FCC), and Australia (RCM).
- Review regulations and standards applicable to our products (electrical safety, EMC, labelling, restrictions on dangerous substances, export control…).
- Coordinate tests with certification labs. Prepare regulatory files and declarations of conformity.
- Identify the areas of development of the company's environmental policy and coordinate actions with internal teams, partners and suppliers.
- Develop and monitor indicators that measure the environmental footprint of the company and its products.
Group quality system:
- Document and communicate guidelines and good practices. Train and support teams within the various VITEC entities.
- Participate in internal audits, review product change requests and maintain documentation.
- Initiate and lead working groups on specific topics.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least five years' work experience, or a first work experience in product compliance.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to analyze technical and legal information, and design and deliver training to teams.
- Able to lead projects in coordination with multiple teams/locations.
- Pragmatic and attention to detail.
- Knowledge in eco-design or regulatory framework of multimedia equipment is an advantage for this role.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to careers.france@~@vitec.comApply now for Compliance, Sustainability & Quality Engineer
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. A market leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. The award-winning EZ TV system is a powerful suite of IPTV services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. 100% hardware based encode/decode solutions, PCIe cards with SDK provide custom design and OEM provide high-performance video systems.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
› Learn more about VITEC's background
VITEC Success Stories — Be inspired by the VITEC Success Stories of solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique market needs, with easy-to-use technologies that ensure the delivery of high-quality, low-latency HD video, capturing live and recorded events for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.
VITEC Green Initiative — Going carbon neutral is our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gases and to take responsibility for the greenhouse gas emissions we create every time we drive our cars, fly, or turn on our computers. VITEC’s Green Initiative is a serious endeavor to control our environmental impact and have our business operations be carbon neutral by 2021.
› Learn more about VITEC's Green Initiative