Business Development Manager - KSA
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Development Director, we are recruiting an ambitious Business Development Manager to support our growth within the KSA region. This position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates complete confidence in their skills to research, locate, win, maintain relationships with prospective companies. The successful candidate will be able to establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in the accounts and leverage those relationships to identify, qualify and realise potential commercial opportunities.
You will work with the sales team to help them achieve their goals by targeting new accounts and system integrators. You will be required to present to new and existing customers and will create and provide proof of concepts as needed.
The key areas of responsibility:
- Targeting new accounts and system integrators
- Give presentations to new and existing customers detailing our products
- Create and provide proof of concepts as needed to new and existing customers
- You will be focused on all verticals.
- Working with the Business Development Director you will provide business plans for the Saudi market across different verticals
- Target existing resellers of competitors.
- Engage with Channel Partners in the system design, delivery and support of VITEC IPTV solutions, together with the local Solutions Consultant.
- You will have customer success management experience
- Have experience managing channel partner accounts within the Audio-Visual industry
- Have existing relationships with top ELV/AV integrators
- Having existing relationships and previous experience in KSA would be an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate consistent and significant contribution in previous channel sales roles
- Ideally have worked for another IP/AV technology vendor selling to channel partners.
- Have a strong technical background with an excellent understanding of IPTV solutions
- Have a good understanding of IP networking
- Have experience selling enterprise-class solutions across multiple vertical sectors
- Display entrepreneurial spirit, have a self-sufficient and engaging personality with excellent relationship skills and follow through.
Candidates from an IT/SMATV sales background with a strong understanding of AV/Convergence/ Multi-media technologies may also be considered.
A potential Business Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Possess good references.
- Valid Saudi Arabia driving license and own car (or planning to buy/rent one in the first 3 months of employment).
- Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in Saudi Arabia and the ability to travel across Middle East, Africa and India.
- Arabic as native language.
- English fluent: speaking, reading and writing.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to careers@~@vitec.comApply now for Business Development Manager - KSA
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Sustainability InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. A market leader in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. The award-winning EZ TV system is a powerful suite of IPTV services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. 100% hardware based encode/decode solutions, PCIe cards with SDK provide custom design and OEM provide high-performance video systems.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
VITEC Success Stories — Be inspired by the VITEC Success Stories of solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique market needs, with easy-to-use technologies that ensure the delivery of high-quality, low-latency HD video, capturing live and recorded events for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.
VITEC Green Initiative — Going carbon neutral is our comprehensive plan to reduce greenhouse gases and to take responsibility for the greenhouse gas emissions we create every time we drive our cars, fly, or turn on our computers. VITEC’s Green Initiative is a serious endeavor to control our environmental impact and have our business operations be carbon neutral by 2021.